December first is already here and its time to start thinking about holiday gifts to customers and prospects. Here are a couple ideas that are actually creative and keep you top of mind.
- Doughbies cookies! These things are great and if you happen to live in San Francisco this is a very easy thing to send. https://www.doughbies.com/
- Your favorite book. You can try sending it hard copy or even just send them a link for a Kindle book. This is easy and it keeps you top of mind.
- A hot cup of coffee! I had to put in this self promotion here. Send them a coffee using CoffeeSender. Its super easy and fast to do!
- Fancy Hands. Get them an assistant for a day to get them caught up before the holidays. https://www.fancyhands.com/
- This one is out there but gift a Fitbit. Here is why this is cool you can also become friends with them on Fitbit and start to build a relationship.
- Send them lunch using seamless or ubereats.
- A handwritten post card or note. LetterFriend does a good job with this.
- The last creative idea I have is a big head, this is just fun.
Have fun with it! Gifting should always be fun and creative.